SmartPay has three partnership opportunities within the partner program. For those who enjoy consulting and helping businesses, becoming a SmartPay Authorized Reseller is a great opportunity.
Re-sellers help play a critical role in the growth and adoption of SmartPay. Businesses today are looking for reliable, easy-to-use software solutions that can be customized to fit their needs. Electronic billing and invoicing is becoming a must-have for businesses sending invoices.
Here are the top 10 reasons why businesses need SmartPay.
1. It helps save money. Using online billing and invoicing, SmartPay saves business money on postage, envelopes, paper, ink, and labor
2. The intuitive system is easy to use and navigate for both businesses and customers.
3. It saves time. When businesses use SmartPay, they save their employees much time from preparing and sending invoices.
4. SmartPay increases brand awareness with brand customized invoices and customer portal.
5. It keeps information secure. The system is encrypted to keep sensitive information safe.
6. If the business has existing accounting software, SmartPay has the capability to be integrated.
7. On the topic of integration, SmartPay can also integrate with different merchant processors.
8. SmartPay is also good for the environment reducing waste and energy used into producing, making, and sending traditional bills and invoices.
9. The system gives businesses a professional look and feel.
10. SmartPay is a hosted service; meaning that updates and maintenance are included in the subscription fee and happy automatically.
SmartPay offers all of these advantages, without the inconvenience of custom development. With all of these benefits, SmartPay is the perfect solution for businesses, especially those that send a large number of invoices. As an authorized re-seller, you can share all of these advantages with your clients and customers.
If you are interested in joining our star team of Authorized Resellers, please fill out our online form or call 701.356.9023 to discuss whether the reseller program is right for you or your company.