SmartPay is a great option for businesses that are looking to give their customers the ability to pay their bills online. However, SmartPay does so much more than accepting payments online. Here are a few of the other amazing features your business will get to take advantage of when using SmartPay.
- Integration – You can optimize SmartPay by using our web services integration app to automatically pass customer, invoice, payment, settings, and other key data between SmartPay and your back office accounting system.
- Electronic Invoicing – This is an extremely beneficial feature for businesses that send a large amount of invoices each month. It saves your company precious time, money, and resources by giving you the ability to send large batch invoices by email. Your customers will be able to access their invoice through the customer portal, which will then give them the ability to pay for it online. It really is that easy!
- Customized Invoices – Not only can you send these invoices electronically, but you can also customize them to maximize your company’s branding potential. Upload an existing PDF or create an invoice in the SmartPay system using your company’s colors and logo.
- Personalized Customer Portal – SmartPay can also help you maximize your branding potential by customizing your customer portal. This is the area where your customers login. Again, you can use your company’s visual brand standards, like colors and logos, to create a personalized portal.
- Customer Communication – You and your customers will both love this feature. The SmartPay system allows you to send messages to your clients electronically. Put trying to contact a customer about a late payment by leaving them tons of voicemails and sending letters in the past. You can send them automated or customized emails that will remind that about upcoming and past due payments.
As you can see, SmartPay is much more than an online payment option. You have the ability to send invoices, customize your SmartPay system, integrate with existing solutions, and communicate with customers. This business solution has an endless amount of benefits.
Interested in learning more about SmartPay? Have any questions? We would love to answer them and take you through a live custom demo.